Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I don't know what to say

I was looking at the dashboard of my blog home page and decided to go for a spin around the world of blog. I don't know what to say. Blogs ranged from someone who was fascinated with the Natural History Museum to someone figuring out how to make dill potato crackers from left over Thanksgiving mashed potatoes. It's amazing what's out there...and it doesn't impact your life like Facebook. There are thousands of reasons, most known only by  me, that will not allow me to join in such rhetoric. I will not join.

Blogging is different somehow. You just read, and run. No comments to write, not to worry about someone figuring out how to use it against you. People have fascinating lives to share on the blogosphere. I was impressed. It's fun to see what goes on past the confines of your own little 15 acres of "borrowed" land.

Now I go to the "Next Blog" button and, wallah! I see what the rest of the world is thinking and doing. FUN! Course they ain't having as much fun as I am reading their blogs...reckon anyone is reading mine? No that's Scary Thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  It Ain’t About Red or Blue , but We, the People. Remember this quote: "There are no winners or losers in war...only who's left...