Friday, October 5, 2012

Verbosity

I am too verbose, so I'm told.  Some, among my thousands of fans, say they don't have time to read more than a paragraph or two. What kind of crap is that. Hell, I'm just getting started at one paragraph.  I start everything slow, and end up at a medium walk before the day's over.

 My advice to people who don't have time to read is to quit your day job. You will have more time for the simpler things in life; reading, reflecting, yawning, scratching, playing with the universe, fixing lawn mower, and not cutting the grass. You know, important stuff.

There, that better? Hope I've widened your horizons with this three paragraph post. I suppose you'uns will want more pix and videos, too, huh?

Tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  It Ain’t About Red or Blue , but We, the People. Remember this quote: "There are no winners or losers in war...only who's left...